Thursday 7 January 2010

Funkey info

Hello everyone.
I now have 38 funkeys, and have some more coming from America which are for my Birthday.

Let me know many you have got, and which ones they are. If I have some that you don't, I will tell you all about them if you like, and what games they unlock, and what lands they can visit.

My favourite funkey is called native, and he can go to funkiki island. He plays a memory game called Eruption, and you have to copy the volcano tunes as they erupt.

When you play as the native you can rob people of coins, which is really cool! You also cannot get robbed when you play as the native.

My second favourite funkey is Pineapple King. He has a huge headress which you think will not fit into the UB when you first see him, but he does fit well.

When you play as the Pineapple King you cannot get robbed, so that is really cool too! Instead of the natives being able to rob you, they give you a coconut because the Pineapple King is their king.

No comments:

Post a Comment